LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Labelling Coordinator to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have minimum experience of 5 years within Packaging and Labelling is required for competent performance, along with a minimum of 5 years project coordination and/or management experience is required and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support EU MDR Project Manager, leading workstreams to ensure implementation phase of EU MDR product.
- The Project Coordinator organizes and controls projects relating to the Labelling, Artwork & Copy Clearance Process.
- Partnering with Marketing, Operations and Regulatory Affairs teams to deliver short term execution on artwork projects.
- Coordinating the execution of Copy Clearance projects in our digital packaging and labelling asset management software (currently GAME).
- Providing reports for projects, including priority level of projects and managing time lines accordingly
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of an Associate's Degree is required. A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- The candidate should have a proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, possess exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and operate with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this Labelling Coordinator opportunity!