LSC have a great contract opportunity for Lab Technician to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with team members and other functions to ensure all laboratory activities are coordinated.
- Prepare buffers media and cleaning solutions and confirm pH, conductivity and other attributes as required. Preparation of process and cleaning solutions from less than 1 L up to 500L. Document all buffer / media preparation steps and results in Electronic Lab Notebooks (eLN)
- Complete all appropriate training through SOPs and safety Risk Assessments.
- Clean laboratory equipment, not limited to, biosafety cabinets, incubators, fume hoods, water baths, freezers, fridges on a periodic basis.
- Preventative maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment, not limited to, pH meter, conductivity meter, osmometer, balances, glassware washer, biosafety cabinets, fume hood, etc
- Perform water and condensate sampling per procedure for lab RIW, LPUW and clean steam.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- NCEA certificate in a related discipline or administrative qualification is preferable.
- A minimum of 1-2 years laboratory housekeeping experience (preferably in GMP facility).
- GMP experience is preferable.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!