LSC have a great contract opportunity for Lab Equipment Specialist to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning and conducting routine calibration, requalification and maintenance of laboratory equipment ensuring calibration and maintenance schedules are adhered to as per CMMS Maximo. Reviewing & filing of QC calibration & maintenance documentation.
- Planning, executing, and documenting the qualification of new laboratory equipment in a cGMP regulated environment, including the writing of equipment validation protocols and associated summary reports.
- Conduct periodic reviews of instrument validation as part of validation life cycle.
- Alerting Quality Control Management in the event of equipment failing to meet calibration or qualification requirements and conducting impact assessments/investigations as required.
- Scheduling and coordination of equipment repairs and maintenance with vendors/contractors, while minimizing level of down-time for lab equipment, and disruption to laboratory activities.
- Participation in technical project teams to act as a subject matter expert on instrument validation regulations and procedures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in a Science related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience in a cGMP laboratory environment including exposure to analytical instrument validation and data integrity assessments.
- Detailed knowledge of the methodology, and instrumentation and analytical techniques used for biopharmaceutical testing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!