LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Lab Equipment C&Q Engineer to join a leading Global Pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
If you have 3 to 5 plus years' experience in Analytical/Micro/Quality Lab environment in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the Specification and Procurement of new Laboratory Instrumentation.
- Co-ordination and supervision of Lab Vendors and contractor(s) during construction and commissioning/qualification activities.
- Preparation of Lab Deliverables, including Instrument specs, Design Qualification, layout drawings and schedules.
- To research, identify, purchase and develop laboratory instrumentation systems with end user.
- To liaise with internal/external laboratory and engineering personnel, contract maintenance providers and vendors in identifying lab instruments that need replacing.
- To ensure completion of installation and validation of new and upgraded test instruments and to maintain record and documentation on relevant procedures.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BE degree in Science is preferred o Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access) o Good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong customer Service acumen.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Lab Equipment Engineer opportunity!