LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Lab CSV Engineer to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary.
If you have 3 or more years of experience in project/automation/IT support in a similar role with experience in laboratory analytical instrument qualification and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Partner with local project teams to deliver Automation and IT aspects of Laboratory capital projects
- Liaise with site AIT group to add input to site SOP's for lab systems
- AuthorReviewApproval of qualification documents for lab systems - RS, CS, RTM etc…
- Work with site teams on generation of requirement andor configuration specification and IOQ test protocols
- Participate in execution of IOQ protocols for lab analytical instruments where required
- Generate any automation change control documentation required for introducing new systems or modifying existing systems for the QO Lab.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technical degree
- Experience with Laboratory systems such as LIMS, Empower and Nugenesis
- Experience in automation equipment used in Laboratory an advantage
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O' Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Lab CSV Engineer opportunity!