LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Lab C&Q Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead C&Q asset delivery for assigned projects through planning, scheduling, execution and handover
- Coordinate new instrument IOQ's and instrument down time for system upgrades, operating system upgrades and requalification's, liaising with SME's, C&Q, Automation and Computer Systems Validation.
- Coordinate new instrument commissioning and instrument downtime for system upgrades, operating system upgrades for laboratories
- To ensure completion of installation and validation of new and upgraded test instruments and to maintain record and documentation on relevant procedures.
- Assist in the management of vendors and work directly with them on new projects.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BE degree in science is preferred along with 3 to 5 plus years' experience in Analytical/Micro/Quality Lab environment in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills are essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Sarah Ninan at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert