LSC have a great contract opportunity for Lab analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin focused on serving patients with severe and ultra-rare disorders through the innovation, development, and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all lab functions in compliance with cGMP Perform Gap assessments on Biochemistry analytical methods to ensure all equipment/reagents required for the relevant test methods are available.
- Follow written procedures for the tests, as trained and qualified.
- Execute method transfer/validation protocols as assigned.
- Review analytical data against approved protocols and investigate any questionable results.
- Provide lab support including reagent preparation, cleaning, and routine equipment maintenance.
- Recognize and report aberrant test results and sample conditions.
- Ensure training is current for all job functions performed.
- Receive and manage samples that come into the lab for transfer and release testing.
- Order, stock and receive laboratory supplies.
- Complete all required documentation legibly and accurately.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!