LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Junior Technical Writer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform technical writing, research, and related editing functions to prepare documents, test plans, user cases, project manuals, business proposals, reports, briefings, presentations, guidelines, and other written materials.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 3+ years in a similar role preferably within engineering / manufacturing.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point MTP Windows 2000
- Familiar with website development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Other Skills, Experience and Education
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and team collaboration skills are essential
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives, expectations, and quality plan
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Junior Technical Writer opportunity.