LSC have a great contract opportunity for Junior Project Engineer in Limerick.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform project management tasks for small to medium scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Support and/or develop and execute equipment or process related validations in accordance with IML requirements, processes and procedures
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2 years' experience in relevant engineering role
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!