LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Junior Manufacturing Engineer to join a multinational medical device company based in Cork.
If you have the ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support day to day manufacturing operation activities to allow site to meet its targets as required.
- Develop and execute key documentation e.g., URS, FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, TMV Protocols
- Set up Preventive Maintenance and Calibration routines.
- Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Toolroom Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Preparation and maintenance of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
- Develop, maintain, and adhere to project schedules for effective project implementation
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required. Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodology; preferable with experience of implement process improvement using Six sigma methodology
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!