LSC has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Maintenance Reliability Engineer in a leading biotech company based in Ringaskiddy, Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the Site Maintenance Lead, the Maintenance Reliability Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the maintenance, operations, and project departments on equipment maintenance and reliability matters.
- Inputting into equipment design, construction, commissioning and qualification activities.
- Providing technical assistance to maintenance personnel and other departments as required
- Analyzing equipment data to report on equipment performance.
- Developing, Standardising, and Implementing the latest maintenance approaches
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Process Engineering.
- Scientific or technical qualification in either mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & controls, utilities engineering
- Experience of Delta V, PLC and SCADA systems
- Experience of SAP
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!