LSC have a great contract opportunity for Junior Data Specialist to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance, and verification of Finished Goods (FG), Drug Product (DP) and Drug Substance (DS) Oracle BOM's for SBY organisation to meet business priorities.
- Establish an effective process for assessing incoming workload per month/quarter.
- Track progress to plan & communicate effectively.
- Engage and communicate with all key stakeholders on process.
- Responsible for initiating Track wise records for all supply chain activities.
- Build effective cross functional relationships with key stakeholders including MSAT, Supply Planning, MES and Material Operations.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Strong knowledge of master data and how it applies to business.
- Experience of working in an Oracle environment and audit experience would be desirable.
- Managing data in an ERP environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!