LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Junior Civil Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a deep understanding of the specific requirements of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, including the equipment, systems, and processes required to produce pharmaceutical products.
- Design and develop facilities that meet the needs of the industry while maintaining compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Collaborate closely with other civil contractors, design houses, engineers, and construction professionals to ensure that all construction and maintenance projects are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Develop and implement quality control processes to ensure that all construction and maintenance work is completed to a high standard, and that any defects or deficiencies are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to other engineers, technicians, and maintenance personnel to ensure that they are able to effectively maintain and operate the physical infrastructure required for pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Continuously evaluate and improve the design and maintenance of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities to ensure that they are efficient, effective, and in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant 3rd level engineering degree.
- GMP experience in a small molecule manufacturing facility is preferred but not a requirement.
- Experience working on facilities projects would be beneficial.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!