LSC have a great opportunity for Junior Automation Engineer to join a market leading global Automation systems OEM with an extensive product (HW & SW) and service offering.
If you have 18 Months experience within Pharmaceuticals and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
We've teamed up with Emerson in Ireland to resource the expansion of their Life Science projects teams. Emerson is an exciting and dynamic place to work, with a wide range of career opportunities and a place where people really make a difference. If you want to take on new and meaningful challenges, grow professionally, and be part of a global organization committed to excellence this could be the perfect career move for you.
Emerson are currently looking for client side Consultants to drive their clients project; a facility that will be a premier, cutting-edge European and global hub for scientific advancement within their clients global network and beyond, supporting an innovative new approach to developing and launching future biologics medicines.
- Support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer's expectations.
- Take ownership of the Engineering activities on all allocated tasks and proactively utilise methodologies, resources, and techniques for minimising the execution cost, whilst maintaining the requisite schedule and quality standard.
- Provide the Senior Engineer with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of resource requirements, progress and areas of risk for the allocated tasks.
- Fully understand the scope of work within their portfolio, ensure that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Senior Engineer is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer initiated changes in scope.
- Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company's quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved.
- Actively share knowledge and experience with the UKI Engineering team and the wider organisation.
- Where the business determines that the scope of a project does not justify having a separate Senior Engineer and Engineer, then the roles will be combined and the Engineer will undertake both roles.
- Perform other additional specific duties, when requested by the business. These will, typically, be strategic in nature but could potentially be anything that the post holder is suitably qualified and experienced to undertake.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Relevant Engineering or Science Degree (Electrical, Computer Studies, Process, Applied Physics etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) with additional languages preferred
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!