LSC has a fantastic opportunity for IT/Automation Responsible Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures on-time project deliverables according to scope.
- Delivery of documents according to document list
- Support Process and Equipment leads.
- IT/OT overview document and related tasks
- Installation and Qualification of Equipment related IT systems delivered by FDBD and vendors.
- Ensure deliverables meet all quality & compliance standards.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Solid technical background and experience inside pharmaceutical IT and Automation.
- Experience with FDBD IT and automation are preferred.
- B.Sc / M.Sc. in Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!