LSC have a great opportunity for IT Project Manager - Senior to join for a leading medical device company based in Limerick. This facility specialises in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you have extensive project management experience (budgets, plan, schedule, issue tracking/remediation, risk analysis, etc.) and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage global and local projects with varying levels of complexity
- Active partnership with business leadership and the voice of IT as a member of business project core team.
- Alignment with Project Managers and Key Stakeholders for IT Sub-Projects
- Management of direct IT project team, towards successful execution of end-to-end program.
- Management and reporting of project financials, risks, opportunities, and schedule.
- Alignment and engagement with Enterprise IT PMO
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experienced in use of Agile methodologies to deliver business value
- Background in IT systems and infrastructure deployments
- Experience in delivering IT projects in a regulated environment (FDA part 11, GxP, etc.).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert