LSC have a great contract opportunity for an IT-OT Automation Infrastructure Engineer to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Disaster recovery planning, design, testing, implementation, and documentation for automation infrastructure & systems
- Installing and configuring network management apps (e.g. Dell Open Manage, Cisco Network Administrator, Solarwinds IP monitor, etc...
- Infrastructure Security (inc McAfee antivirus, McAFee SIEM, Solidcore Whitelisting, OS Patching, basic security auditing, etc...)
- Managing & Supporting Automation infrastructure projects (system builds, domain builds, installation of new networks, switches & switching, routers & routing, wireless networks/APs, servers, workstations, OS installs, etc...)
- Installing and configuring Cisco & Hirshmann network hardware (primarily switches)
- Installing Ethernet network segments (Access and core)
YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5+ years' I.T. and/or O.T. experience installing & supporting HyperV, Windows OS', Active directory, Cisco Hardware, Ethernet networks. I.T. / O.T. Infrastructure Engineers in the Automation department
- A Primary degree in I.T. related area is a big plus
- Tech writing / Systems documentation (e.g., some or all of: URS, DDS, FDS, Validation, verification, developing IOMs, tech user guides)
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!