LSC have a great contract opportunity for an biotech to a leading biotech company based in Dublin.
If you have bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is required and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with users and other functions, on a day to-day basis, ensures the technology is being used as per design intent, troubleshooting issues and initiating changes as appropriate
- As part of a cross functional team, accountable for driving continuous improvement initiatives for Technologies and for the business processes they support
- Accountable for ensuring Technologies are configured and maintained in a way that supports Data Analytics, and in helping Data Scientists and engineers interpret system data appropriately
- Assures appropriate interfacing technologies and standards are employed in connecting to Lab Equipment
- Work with business functions at site to develop innovative, digital solutions to business challenges and problems with a focus on value to the business.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience with relevant Lab Technology (e.g., working with Lab instrumentation and Methods)
- Proven ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders and SMEs
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical issues.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call in Paul O Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert