LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Laboratory IT Lab Analyst to join a leading Biotech company based in Meath.
If you have prior QC Lab experience with analytical instrumentation qualification and system implementation and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex laboratory technical issues involving software, OS, hardware, network, or scientific equipment setup/interfaces.
- Perform laboratory equipment, hardware and software upgrades following corporate computer system validation policy and GMP best practices.
- Respresent IT on digital strategies within the QC, MS&T and Manufacturing analytical equipment
- Work with Global IT teams on LIMS, Empower, and Moda upgrades/enhancements and issue resolutions.
- Execute routine system administration and maintenance activities as required.
- Create and/or execute software validation scripts to support laboratory.
- Create and maintain system documentation including system design specifications, user requirements, functional requirements or routine controlled application change forms.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- Experience with working in a multinational organisation. Experience in delivering training to relevant personnel on the correct application of the site quality system procedures
- Ability to challenge the status quo with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Change agent who will support the organisation with good change management tools and techniques.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this IT Lab Analyst opportunity!