LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Instrument Validation Specialist to join a top 10 Pharmaceutical company based in Tipperary. The site supports the complete pharmaceutical small molecule process for Phase III clinical to product release and market support.
If you have a degree in Science (Chemistry, Physics or related Life Science) and/or relevant experience and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Souring and procurement of Analytical Laboratory instrumentation
- Responsible for the execution of the yearly Laboratory Capital Equipment Installation plan
- Support the introduction of new technology and instrumentation to the site with a focus on Data Integrity principles.
- Responsible for the decommissioning of all equipment as appropriate.
- Aid in the resolution of issues that may arise during laboratory instrument qualification and use
- Participate in assigned improvement projects.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- To perform instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- To understand and internalize procedures relevant to GMP operations
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cathal Rourke at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!