LSC has a fantastic opportunity for an Instrument & Control Engineer to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate and collaborate with our engineering partner (Jacobs/Rambøll) in relation to I&C design, ensuring that FDBD's requirements are satisfactorily reflected in the design and that design deliverables are provided timely.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Building part of the project, responsible for all traditional building disciplines including standard electrical installations for buildings, BMS and VDS.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Automation, Process and CQV parts of the project
- Coordinate and collaborate with FDBD site SME's and end users to obtain necessary buy in.
- Participate in review of I&C design documentation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 5+ years' design and installation experience as I&C engineer from large pharma / biotech projects.
- Experience from existing Fujifilm site, Hillerød is an advantage
- Having a great sense of structure and coordination
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O Driscoll at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!