LSC have a great contract opportunity for Injection Moulding Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection molding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- A Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with a full understanding of the injection moulding process across a range of applications.
- Working in a high-speed, highly automated environment the range of applications includes transfer systems, moulding, robotics, pneumatics, process, and raw materials.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role ideally in an Automotive, Medical Device or high-volume regulated manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience of delivering projects within quality and cost targets.
- Good leadership skills with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers.
- 5-10 years' experience required.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!