LSC has an exciting opportunity for a I & C Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support to the construction firms to ensure instruments are being delivered on time, in good condition, and are being installed correctly.
- Provide oversight with the E&I contractor to ensure wiring from devices to control panels is being installed correctly.
- Support walkdowns as instruments, skids, panels, etc. are being installed.
- Support FAT for the project from an instrumentation standpoint.
- Provide oversight on the initial calibrations that will be performed in the CMMS system, GMARS. This will require work with the contractors that will be performing calibrations to ensure information is being documented appropriately, correct standards are being used, etc.
- Devising process control strategies for control systems in collaboration with Automation and Process Engineering
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree in applied physics and Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering or qualifications in other relevant engineering discipline with appropriate experience.
- At least 5 years working experience in Biopharma engineering, operations, or manufacturing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on at (021) 477 7329 to discuss in detail or apply directly via this advert.