LSC have a great contract opportunity for a HVAC Project Engineer with a Confidential Client in Dublin
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The main responsibility is to participate in the design, related to HVAC systems.
- To achieve this, you must have contact with experts in the field as well as HVAC responsible at the sites where construction will take place.
- Important elements here are to ensure that is a future proof and energy-optimal solution that are installed at the Aseptic Filling Facility
- You will be collaborating and supporting the sites during the execution of HVAC
- installation and validation.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Academic degree within Mechanical Engineering or similar major
- Experience with design, maintenance, and validation of HVAC in GMP production, preferable AP production
- Familiar with the SRV validation concept
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!