LSC has an exciting opportunity for a HVAC Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork . This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the HVAC and Fire Protection Design as part of a multi discipline projects team.
- Generating detailed scope of work packages for HVAC contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of HVAC contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The Specification and procurement of AHU's etc.
- Preparation of HVAC Deliverables, including Project Management and control of HVAC Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 10 to 15 plus years' experience in HVAC Design /Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert