LSC has an exciting opportunity for a HSE Professional to join a pharmaceutical company in Limerick. This will be a dynamic environment that is constantly innovating, relies on cutting-edge technology to deliver life-saving medicines. You will be working in a site that supplies active ingredients through complex chemical synthesis and biotechnology manufacturing processes for a range of therapeutics. This is a chance for you to work with a global company that strives for excellence in every aspect of its operation and has a huge reputation for its diverse working culture
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate and represent production/maintenance/etc. health and safety requirements in a construction environment through knowledge of user requirements in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology manufacturing
- Oversight and understanding of contractor management systems
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work e.g., Permits systems, working at height, and implementation of best practice in the areas of personal safety and injury prevention e.g., ergonomics.
- Investigate and provide legislative guidance during incident response.
- Review process and equipment changes to identify potential E, H&S impacts.
- Ensure company compliance and continuous improvement in H&S standards by auditing and review of the Health and Safety management systems and programmes.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience of operating within an integrated cross-functional H&S organization
- Practical implementation of Health and Safety management systems and internal audit programmes in a construction environment
- Demonstrated good planning and organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks, commitment to task completion and timelines.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Paul O'Driscoll at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert