- Work package owner / Project Manager for the Project Services function.
- Responsible for the Project Controls function including Cost Control, Schedule Control, Risk and Change Management.
- Responsible for the Procurement and Contract Management function.
- In-depth insight and specialist experience within Project Controls, Procurement and Contract Management.
- Manager of team-leaders within Project Controls, Procurement and Contract Management (three level organisation).
- Responsible for staffing the project services organisation within the project by finding the right profile at the right time for the right position and support professional and personal development for the project team as well to ensure retention.
- Stakeholder management with the broader project team as well as the EPCM partner(s) (Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management) and subcontractors.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Min. department manager or director with multi-level organizational people management responsibility or similar project services manager role on large scale projects.
- Experience in managing project controls and project finances.
- Procurement and contracting strategy and execution experience.
- Life Science large scale project experience within project services (prerequisite).
- Fluent in English, written and verbal (Danish is nice, not need).
Qualifications & Education:
- Relevant education within business and/or technical areas.