LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Head of Process to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume budget responsibilities for the work package.
- Ensures on-time project deliverables.
- Prepare & present project status & targets.
- Ensure deliverables meet all quality & compliance standards.
- Coordination with external partners on deliverables & schedule.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Senior profile with proven project management, technical management, and people management skills.
- +10 years of experience from large pharma projects, preferably as process lead, Engineering manager, project manager or other similar positions. CAPEX experience preferred.
- Work package owner experience e.g., within Pharmaceuticals and insights in general deliverables within the mentioned areas.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Peter Cronin at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!