LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Head of Construction to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assume overall budget responsibilities for the work package in cooperation with WPO Building and Process
- Ensure on-time project deliverables in cooperation with WPO Building and Process
- Prepare & present project status & targets in collaboration with Project Service
- Ensure deliverables meet all quality & compliance standards in cooperation with H&S/EC and CQV
- Coordinate with external partners e.g., Fluor, Jacobs, and 3rd parties, on deliverables & schedule
- Ensure proposed changes within work package are challenged & justified in order to meet requirements for the DSM facility
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- +10 years of experience within Construction and project management in the pharma industry
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in speaking and writing English
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!