LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Project Director to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment.
The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
* Assume budget responsibility for the work package.
* Own Subcontracts and assume responsibility for these.
* Ensures on-time project deliverables.
* Prepares & presents project status & targets.
* Ensure deliverables meet all quality & compliance standards.
* Coordination with external partners (e.g., Fluor and Jacobs), on deliverables & schedule.
* Ensure proposed changes within work package are challenged & justified in order to meet requirements for the Building.
* Ensure work package activities are coordinated with relevant other functions in the project.
* Ensure direction of the work package team is set.
* Ensure delivery and implementation of solutions which fulfils requirements and expectations.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
* Solid technical background and experience.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in brown field/green field projects.
* Strong project management capabilities and proven track record of building expansions.
* Experience in managing Subcontractors.
* Manager of Managers.
* Pharma experience is preferred, not a requirement.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Fluent in English (Danish will be a plus).