LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specialises in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment. The facility has over 50 fully automated manufacturing lines and the product is untouched by a human hand from start to finish of the process.
If you have a degree in mech. or chem. Engineering and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all Federal, State, and local and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Responsible for the purchase or design of equipment that meets health, safety and environmental standards set by the company.
- Responsible for performing design reviews and pre-validation assessments to ensure the safe and environmentally sound start-up of new processes
- Performs work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with relatively few complex features for which there are precedents.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- · Experience in pharma industry (e.g., a college work placement) would be an advantage
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Conor Dolan in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert