LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Global Logistics Specialist to join a Dublin based pharmaceutical company that specialises in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging
If you have 5 years experience in a similar role and are ready for your next challenge, this could the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination and execution of Drug Substance, Drug Product and Finished Product shipments across our Global Network
- Manage aspects of the compliance requirement which will include the oversight of the quality records and to identify key area's for improvement
- Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
- Fully compliant with internal SOP's and standards
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- University Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain preferred
- At least 5 years' working in Pharmaceutical supply chain is essential
- Knowledge and understand of EMA/HPRA GDP standards
- Strong problem solving experience
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Soibhan Cummins in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new Global Logistics Specialist role in more detail or apply directly via this advert.