LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Global Inventory Operations Analyst to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick. The companies FDA regulated Limerick facility has grown consistently over the last 20 years to become one of the most important sites in its global operations. This facility specializes in the production of disposable contact lenses in a state-of-the-art operation which includes injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilization systems in a Class 100,000 cleanroom environment.
If you have 3-5 Years of Operations experience including Materials Planning or Procurement in a high-volume manufacturing Medical / pharmaceutical industry and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and lead SLOB management community of practice across affiliate teams.
- Represent Global inventory initiatives & assist in the delivery of Global Inventory targets.
- Drive Target delivery (Finished Goods, Raw Materials, WIP, &SLOB.) Provide inventory management input to guide and assist in decision making process.
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels utilizing entitlement modeling and identify and drive minimization of write-offs.
- Align SC & financial reporting and provide commentary where necessary.
- Key stakeholder in Global Sales and Operations Planning Process.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelor's degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- First class organizational skills
- Experience working in a Supply Chain environment
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!