LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Facilities & Soft Services Senior Engineer to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing service delivery and maintaining and developing relationships with Service Providers in partnership with BMS stakeholders such as Operations, Maintenance, EHS, Quality, Procurement and Global Departments.
- Ensuring all the operating systems are in compliance with all Regulatory and Legal requirements including, EPA license, Quality (cGDP/GMP's), EHS, Global Engineering, design & construction directives, requirements & procedures.
- Support for regulatory and corporate audits.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- The successful candidate must possess Bachelors (Level 8) Science/Engineering discipline with at least 6 years' experience providing technical expertise on an operating site.
- Strong leadership, performance management and employee development skills.
- GMP experience and safety knowledge an advantage.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!