LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in Carlow. This is a state-of-the-art vaccines and biologics manufacturing facility currently producing many products in various therapeutic areas including: oncology, autoimmunity, pneumonia, and infectious disease.
If you have Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other Technical discipline and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaboration with other departments and our out-sourced partners to ensure the successful delivery of the Facility and Utility Support function in the safest, most time efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Maintain Facility and Utility Support services in the context of retaining a permanent inspection readiness state for the site.
- Accountable for compliance via documentation completion, risk assessments, closing out corrective actions, participate in audits and inspections and proactively highlighting any issues around compliance.
- Support continuous improvement by active participation in projects, system failure studies and incident investigations using recognised methodologies such as 8SPS, RCA etc.
- Support the development and execution of Change Control related to the Engineering function.
- Participate in and contribute to Lean measures such as Gemba and Kaizen events. Comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day-to-day activities and all applicable job functions, ensuring consideration of the impact on GMP and compliance and decisions made.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Considerable experience in a comparable role typically gained operating as an independent contributor adding considerable value to the business.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on objectives with limited oversight.
- Experience within Facilities and Utilities support areas in a GMP manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in identifying and delivering improvement projects.
- Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Proven record of management of change in a commercial site.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!