LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
If you 3+ years' experience in a similar role in a regulated environment and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support with audit/inspection requirements to ensure department compliance/readiness. Participate in internal and external audits and inspections
- Complete reviews, approvals, and close-out of technical documentation in line with site standard approval process
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of correctives actions.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement through knowledge of process and utilities equipment, bringing sound expertise to issues that are escalated.
- Work within a current Good Manufacturing Practices environment (cGMPs)
- Participate in engineering team initiatives on an as needed basis.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Minimum BEng in Mechanical or Electrical preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles is an advantage
- Electrical or Utilities background desired
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at 021 4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!