LSC have a great contract opportunity for Facilities/Energy Engineer to join a pharmaceutical company in Kerry focused on creating innovative medicines for diseases with high unmet medical needs, primarily in the areas of oncology, urology and transplantation.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Scheduling and supervising all temporary contractor personnel in the Facilities Department
* Liaising with site personnel and leading Site Energy team
* Developing operational/maintenance procedures to achieve and maintain best practice and regulatory compliance.
* Continuous development of Facilities systems to achieve maximum operational and maintenance efficiency.
* Providing operational and investment budget support to the Engineering Facilities Lead as required.
* Degree in Energy, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Process Engineering
* Minimum 2 years' Pharmaceutical/Industrial/Semi-conductor process
* Knowledge of control systems would be an advantage.
* Good working knowledge on HVAC & Clean systems required.
* Knowledge of SAP Maintenance Processing, Trackwise and CAD highly advantageous
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Stephen Abdullah at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this role!
Facilities Engineer Role Kerry
Facilities Energy Engineer
- Posted Oct 24, 2023