LSC have a great contract opportunity for Facilities Compliance Specialist to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development and management of department oversight audit on the IFM program.
- Drawings review and red line for updates.
- Development and assistance of department projects.
- Management/updates of facilities share point.
- Provide support with the completion of deliverables as required.
- Day to day management of communication and any other tasks/projects assigned as per manager's request.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Bachelors' degree or similar relevant qualification.
- At least 1-3years experience in a GMP, Biopharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Grainne Hodnett +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!