LSC have a great contract opportunity for a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join an innovative and rapidly growing Biopharmaceutical company in Limerick. The facility is responsible for the production, packaging, labelling, and delivery of biopharmaceutical medicines for global markets. The company currently markets medicines for various diseases and has a rich pipeline of products.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinator for CMMS system -Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM).
- Assist in the development and management of BMRAM.
- Train new employees to use BMRAM, provide customer service to Raheen site by assisting users of BMRAM to navigate through the database system or troubleshoot problems encountered.
- Create assets (Equipment Code Numbers - ECNs) for all equipment and instrumentation
- Create and maintain work plans, measurement documents, schedules and work events
- Review and update CMMS associated SOP's (Standard Operating Procedures) & WI's (Work Instructions).
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Requires BS/BEng Engineering or related field; will substitute relevant experience for education.
- Must have 2+ years' experience in biopharmaceutical or regulated industry.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Adam Murphy at LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert.