LSC have a great contract opportunity for Facilities Administrator to join a leading biotech company based in Cork.
If you are a strong people person, are a self- starter, eager to learn, and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administrative support within the Facilities department.
- Supplier documentation management.
- Ensuring compliance to Facilities guidelines and standards for the site.
- Contract Management and Customer Relationship Management.
- Filing and general updating/ maintenance of Supplier details and information.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Previous experience of SAP or other SMMS or Warehousing solution system desirable.
- Excellent level of administrative skills and knowledge of all Microsoft office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong ability to work in a team environment.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Siobhan Cummins at +353 21 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!