LSC have a great contract opportunity for EUMDR Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device company in cork.
If you have degree in BSc or BEng and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a cross functional team with Project Management, R&D, Design Quality, Engineering, Operations and Supplier Management to ensure successful EUMDR implementation.
- Provide support to Design Quality and R&D to understand manufacturing and process controls for development of Hazard Analysis, HA, Design FMEA's and DV Protocols and Reports.
- Lead conversion of legacy Process FMEAs to new Global PRA format to comply with EU MDR requirements.
- Support conversion of legacy MVPs to the new Global MVP template to meet EUMDR requirements.
- Support any Process validation remediation activities required for EUMDR submission.
- Drive risk reduction and eliminate risks and introduce error proofing through the Risk Management process.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- 2 to 5 years' experience ideally in a manufacturing or validation role would be required.
- Experience in food, pharma, electronics, or medical device manufacturing.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert