LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Equipment Project Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company based in Limerick.
If you have and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
- Primary responsibility to provide polymer processing and engineering expertise for a range of products and materials.
- Also responsible for identifying and implementing innovative engineering technologies, which will deliver highly efficient and cost-effective processes and equipment.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection Moulding equipment and processes.
- Develops and executes equipment validation testing (I/O, Safety Matrix, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ etc.) for the qualification of new Injection Moulding equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Moulding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology.
- Develop technical problem-solving skills among Process Technicians
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR's, CAPA's, Maps, etc.)
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc. are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Degree in Mechanical or Polymer Science or similar disciplines
- Minimum 4 yeas relevant industrial experience.
- Knowledge of equipment installation and validation - I/O, Safety Matrix, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, etc.).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane on 0214777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!