LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Equipment Project Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Limerick.
If you have minimum of 3 years project engineering/project management experience preferably within a manufacturing environment, demonstrating accountability and effective delivery of business goals and are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project Manage the assigned Equipment Engineering and Procurement Packages and deliver to plan
- Contracts: Award the relevant contract. Monitor during the life time of the project. Deliver each package within budget
- Monitor the Suppliers during the equipment build. Manage all relevant technical reviews during this period
- Organise and perform Factory Acceptance Testing
- Organise and perform Site Acceptance Testing
- Preparation and execution of all commissioning and validation documentation
- Manage all training related activities.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Experience of managing full project cycle with knowledge of specification, design and support through to successful conclusion.
- Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional project teams.
- Minimum of a Degree in an Engineering discipline (Chem. / Mech. / Elec. / Control).
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Conor Dolan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Equipment Project Engineer opportunity