LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Equipment Engineer (Senior) to join a South Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company that specializes in secondary manufacturing activities such as Formulation, Fill Finish and Packaging.
If you have bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experienceand are ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project management and execution of assigned projects including project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication.
- Working with various stakeholders, to scope projects and ensure requirements are satisfied. Project input will span from concept, through design, construction, commissioning and operation
- Coordinating the introduction of new processes, equipment and materials including problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues prior to qualification & start-up
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs and spare parts inventory optimization with the introduction of new equipment.
- Ability to translate strategic/emerging technology solutions into pragmatic executable plans
- Development and management of change controls
- Participate as a member of multidisciplinary site and multisite teams
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Typically, 5+ years engineering experience, preferably in the biotechnology industry / aseptic pharmaceutical environment or Automated Inspection, Labelling and Ancillary processes.
- Filling or Packaging Experience preferred.
- Technology transfer experience preferred.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Ellen Farley +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!