LSC have a great contract opportunity for an EOHSS (Environmental Occupational Health and Safety and Sustainability) Advisor to join a Dublin based Biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing, and delivering innovative medicines that can help patients overcome serious diseases and improve their quality of life.
A highly motivated EOHSS (Environmental Occupational Health and Safety and Sustainability) Advisor is required to work on exciting multi-disciplinary and framework projects. You will be joining an established team of experienced EOHSS practitioners who will support and assist the successful candidate within a growing organisation. The focus of the role is taking the EOHSS Specialist on site in delivery of sustaining projects at a Bio-Pharmaceutical facility based in Dublin.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems, and apply corporate standards.
- Advise the project team on site on how best to comply with legislation and company procedures
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture on site with Project Management, Sub-contractors and direct staff, with an ability to motivate and encourage towards set goals
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team
- Ensure the duties of PSCS are being fulfilled by appointed contractors
- Monitor EOHSS compliance on site generating weekly inspections & reports
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- You should have a recognised Health & Safety qualification
- Previous experience within the Bio-Pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Excellent IT skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Paul O'Driscoll at 021 4777 329 if you have any more questions about this exciting opportunity!