LSC has a fantastic opportunity for Engineering Manager to join an advanced global team in Denmark that promotes self-development, encourages collaboration, and fosters a learning environment. The company specialises in clinical & commercial manufacturing of Biotech medicines, including viral gene therapies and has built a strong reputation over the years for bringing complex and lifechanging therapies into reality. This is a chance for you to be a part of a fast-growing, multicultural company that has a compelling vision for shaping the future of medicine.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for design, field engineering, budget, progress and quality
- Ensure correctness and fulfillment of Engineering List of Deliverables
- Ensure delivery and implementation of solutions which fulfills requirements and expectations
- Technical Scope management
- Engineering Quality and Internal Review
- Technical guidance and coordination as needed
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- +10 years of experience from large pharma projects.
- Senior profile with proven project management and engineering management skills.
- Work package owner experience e.g., within Pharmaceuticals and insights in general deliverables within the mentioned areas.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Cian Marnane at +353 214771329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!