LSC have a great contract opportunity for Engineering Documentation Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Cork. Our client specializes in the manufacture of small molecule APIs in three production facilities on site, one of which is sterile. This site has been producing APIs for over 35 years in Cork and has developed a reputation as being innovative, adaptive, and having a clear strategic vision.
If you have a third level qualification or relevant experience (Science or an Engineering related discipline) and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage documentation records for Engineering projects in compliance with all quality and regulatory requirements.
* Manage the flow of documentation within the department
* Work directly with the various owners/teams to ensure investigations/actions are implemented and accurately documented in a timely manner.
* Proactively examines/reviews systems and processes, to identify/assess areas for review,
* improvement, change, or elimination and with specific focus in simplifying and standardizing
* Review and update technical documents (e.g., manuals and workflows)
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Planning and organizing skills
* Excellent PC, interpersonal and influencing skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Pawel Jurkiewicz in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert