LSC have a great contract opportunity for Engineering Document Control Specialist to join a Cork based Biopharmaceutical company. The site manufactures low volume bulk API for Phase III clinical trials, initial product launch and long-term market support. The team on site grow, purify, formulate, and bulk fill mammalian cell culture derived APIs for medicines intended for human use.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Control and maintenance of the Engineering Documentation Control Centre.
- Control, issuance and archiving of Project & Site Drawings.
- Control and issuance of the numbering system for Commissioning & Restart Documents.
- Prepare and draft controlled documents through Veeva and Track wise.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Core Projects Manager, in relation to engineering document control.
- Circulation of Project Engineering transmittals.
- Maintenance of Engineering Registers.
- Ensuring compliance within Engineering for removal of documentation from the Engineering Documentation Control Centre
- Control of Engineering documents and Vendor documents to and from the Engineering Documentation Control Centre.
- Archival of Engineering documents and logbooks
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Apply via this advert or contact Brona Finnegan at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have any more questions about this opportunity!