LSC have a great contract opportunity for an Engineering & CMMS System Administrator to join a top five global pharmaceutical company based in Cork.
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs day to day data entry and analysis within the CMMS system i.e. creating / maintaining Instrument / Equipment records and updating Preventative Maintenance and Calibration PM schedules
- Processing & filing CMMS related documentation in a GMP manner e.g. Calibration & Inspection records, Instruments & Equipment records, Change Controls, etc.
- Providing audit support / self-auditing of preventative maintenance and calibration system
- Maintains / Updates work instructions and selected standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the CMMS and associated work processes
- Raising Department Purchase Orders (e.g. Service Contracts, Projects)
- Maintain the department Time Management System (TMS)
- Helps maintain documents in a SharePoint-based document management system and other electronic document management systems
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
- Requirement to have strong skill set in Documentation Control and a proficiency in IT applications (preferably EAMS & Ariba) is a requirement.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as possessing problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Interested Candidates need an engineering related qualification and should have experience of working in a Pharmaceutical / Audit ready environment.
NOTE: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? If so, you will need a Stamp 1G or Stamp 4 to apply.
Apply via this advert or contact Pawel Jurkiewicz at LSC on 021-4777329 if you have anymore questions about this Engineering & CMMS System Administrator role.