LSC have a great opportunity for Engineering and CQV Utilities Lead to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The site is an FDA approved API and Bulk manufacturing facility. The site was one of the first Pharmaceutical sites in the country and has over the last 45+ years expanded and developed and today is a modern, highly automated, and efficient facility. The site has seen continued investment and growth. This is an opportunity to join a team with a culture of teamwork, process focus, compliance, and continuous improvement.
If you minimum of 10 years relevant utilities experience in engineering and commissioning activities within large scale capital projects and ready for your next challenge, this could be the perfect project for you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT - KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prioritize Safety and Quality in all aspects of work whilst ensuring that budget and schedule are maintained, with specific attention to change management.
* Oversee aspects of the utilities design process and assist in design approvals.
* Develop plans, procedures, and reports for the project, including development and approval of Requirements Documents (RDs).
* Support Quality by Design (QbD) and Quality Risk Management (QRM) throughout all project phases.
* Coordinate activities between Construction, Utilities, Automation and Operations.
* Support the review of vendor packages incl. FDS, HDS, SDS, Graphics, FAT and SAT reviews and approvals.
ABOUT YOU - ARE YOUR SKILLS A MATCH?
* Relevant experienced in leading teams in a high pace project environment.
* Experience with managing complex projects and interfacing with existing operating facilities.
* Ability to meet deadlines with good organizational and planning skills.
Note: Are you currently eligible to work in Ireland? As this is a contract opportunity you will need to hold a Stamp 1G/Stamp 4 visa to apply!
Call Ellen Farley in LSC on 021 4777 329 to discuss this new role in detail or apply directly via this advert